Hi guys! Here are some of my favorite skin care products all under $20!
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion:This stuff is a miracle in a bottle! Its a spot treatment that a dries out pimples overnight. So I just use a q-tip and dot it on my pimples before bed.
- Mario Badescu Rose Facial Spray: I have really dry skin so I spray this on my face to hydrate my skin before I apply makeup for the day. AND it smells amazing:)
- Simple Cleansing Water: I use this cleaning water to take off my makeup and I love that it gets literally everything off and since I have extremely sensitive skin it doesn’t sting my skin like makeup wipes usually do.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Cleanser: First Aid Beauty is one of my favorite skin care lines because it doesn’t irritate my skin and it calms down the redness too!
- Philosophy Purity Cleanser: I got a small sample at this in line at Sephora to try it and Im so glad I did! This cleanser is really great and hydrating for dry skin.
- Aveeno Sunscreen: I use this sunscreen everyday! It’s super moisturizing and I’ll just apply it before my makeup. This one is also great for sensitive skin and it doesn’t cause me to breakout like other sunscreens have!
- Hope In a Jar: This is my holy grail moisturizer! I put this on after I wash my face and in the morning before makeup to hydrate my skin.
- Mario Badescu Cleansing Soap: I recently have been trying more Mario Badescu products and I love using this for when I exfoliate my skin. I’ll usually use this once a week with my Clarisonic, and it makes my skin so soft and it seriously smells so good!
- First Aid Beauty Oatmeal Mask: I will usually apply this mask a couple times a week if my skin needs a boost. I leave it on for about 10-15 minutes and it makes my skin so soft and calms down any redness in my skin.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week! Comment down below your favorite skin care products.