Hello beauties! Today I will be sharing another fun DIY! How to temporarily dye your hair! I love this look and turns out so pretty. I’ve always wanted to dye my hair a pastel or ombre it to a cute colored style but I also don’t want to spend a lot of money at a salon doing it. I bought this Rose Gold Semi-Permanent hair color at Sally’s Beauty and it was only $5! Such a good deal and they have a wide selection of other colors as well:) This temporary dye is also great if you’re wanting to dye your hair and you’re not sure if you want to make a permanent decision. The color lasts about a week depending on how much you wash your hair and it will gradually fade out. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my Rose Gold color and the process is so easy, all you need is..
- A color bottle or a bowl to mix the color in with water.
- Rose Gold Color (I used the Rose quartz)
- 2 oz warm water (4 table spoons)
- Mix your color and water in an applicator bottle/bowl and take it into the shower.
- Shampoo your hair in the shower as usual.
- Apply your color all over in the shower and wait 5 minutes. ( I would bring in a brush or mirror so you can see where your putting the hair color so it is even.
- Rinse hair thoroughly.
- condition with your normal conditioner.
- Air dry or blow-dry
If you want a brighter and pigmented color just don’t add water like i did 🙂
I hope you guys enjoy this DIY look! Subscribe in the sidebar to get notified when I post! xoxo