Hello friends! Today I wanted to share some of my favorite makeup products that I wear during the colder seasons! I combined some department store brands as well as drug store brands.
1. Born This Way Foundation: This foundation is by far my favorite foundation. It’s medium to full coverage which is great for the winter season and its oil free! Which I prefer because it won’t break me out. I like how this foundation covers my redness really well and any imperfections on my skin.
2. Lumi Cushion: For a cheaper foundation alternative, Lumi Foundation has great coverage and overall a glowy look.
3.Nars Concealer: The Nars concealer is great because it covers all my blemishes as well as any redness I have, and it also works well as a highlighter under the eyes. This concealer has a thick coverage which I prefer and it doesn’t dry out my skin in the cold weather.
4. Beauty Blender: I know this is a very popular product and deserves all the amp. This is my favorite tool to use for full coverage foundation. It blends perfectly unlike some brushes that you can see brush strokes with.
5. Lumi Illuminator: I love to use this illuminator for highlighting my cheeks and to add a dewy glow!
6. Magic Lumi: I use this product if I’m wanting a glowy look as well. I put it on before my makeup as a primer or will sometimes use it as just a liquid highlighter onto my cheeks.
7.Laura Geller Highlighter: Another option for a highlighter is this powder highlighter! I just apply this one to my cheek bones and above my lip. I love this highlighter for a holiday look.
8.Contour Kit: Whenever I want a bold look for the holidays I usually will use a contour kit for my face and just tried this one and I love the shiny highlighter.
9.Hoola Bronzer: The Hoola Bronzer is one of my favorite bronzers and I’ll use it for an everyday makeup look. I think it works with a wide range of skin tones too!
10. Tarte Eyeshadow: I use this eyeshadow palette during the winter season since I just love the matte look for a more dramatic look!
11.Voluminous Mascara: This drugstore mascara is great as a cheaper alternative and makes my lashes fuller!
12. NYX Brows: Another drug store favorite that I use for an everyday makeup look to fill in my non-existent eyebrows lol!
13. Too Faced Mascara: I always finding myself re purchasing this mascara because of the extra volume it gives my lashes.
14. Milani Lipstick: Since I have pretty fair skin and I like to go for the pink peach tones that won’t wash my face out.
15.Anthropologie Lipstick: I recently purchased this lipstick and love the red color for a holiday fancy look!
16. Setting Spray: If I am planning on wearing makeup for the entire day or going to an event and want my makeup to stay without having to touch it up I always use this setting spray!
Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!